- Boston, Madden, and Dubanevich, Law of Environmental and Toxic Torts: Cases Materials, and Problems, Teacher’s Manual, (2d Ed. West 2002),
- Researched and edited LAW OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND TOXIC TORTS: CASES, MATERIALS, AND PROBLEMS, (2d ed. 2001) and THE ENDURING PARADOX OF PRODUCTS LIABILITY LAW RELATING TO PRESCRIPTION PHARMACEUTICALS, 21 PACEELR 313 (2001).
- The Explosive Issue of Natural Gas Drilling, Center for Environmental Legal Studies and Center for Continuing Legal Education, Pace University School of Law, April 14, 2011.
- How to Approach the Gas Drilling/Fracking Case, American Association For Justice, Annual Convention, San Francisco, CA, July 20, 2013.
Awards and Honors
- The Henry M. Feldschuh Environmental Law Award
- The White Plains Bar Association Outstanding Clinical Award
- Pace University School of Law Excellence in Clinical Education Award
- Toxic Victims Access to Justice Coalition Service Award
- Super Lawyer – Environmental Law 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York County Lawyer’s Association, Chair Environmental Law Committee
- Westchester County Bar Association, Environmental Law Committee
- New York County Lawyers Association, Chair, Environmental Law Committee
- New York State Judicial Training Institute, Environmental Crimes Program Steering Committee Member
- New York Committee on Occupational Safety and Health
- Friends of Read Wildlife Sanctuary